Wednesday 25 June 2008

Literature or literally torture?

Hello there . This was something which I attempted long back when I had nothing better to do and was consumed with the idea that I was the next big thing in literary world.
It had been lying in my cupboard for all these years and I came across it accidentally when I was looking for my previous IT returns (yeah its that time of the year when you look at your form 16 and exclaim, 'I never got that much of taxable income and what the heck is this amount in total tax payable?, I declared so much of saving !!!! and where did I spend all the money that they say they have paid me !!!' )...
Ok I digress. I came across this thing which I like to call a poem and showed it to a friend (if you are reading this, yeah it was you), who for some reason liked it and advised as any well wishing friend would do just as when they say to go and take up bungee jumping...to put it in my blog.
So here is my किस्मत
में गया उसको कहने 'I Love You'
जब होश आया तो डॉक्टर पूछ रहा था What happened to you !

मुझे याद है की उसने संडल उथाया था
उसके आगे का मुझे कुछ भी ख़बर नहीं था

आगे के तीन दांत निकले थे बहार
और चहरे पे लगा हुआ था एक बड़ा प्लास्टर

मेरी हालत थी बड़ी painful
मगर मेरा दिल खुश था, क्योंकि अस्पताल की नर्स थी बहुत beautiful

रोज़ डॉक्टर मुझे देख के कहते 'you look sick'
मुझे पता था की में बन रहा हूँ नर्स का आशिक

जब भी में उसे देखता तो होती मुझे pleasure
और ज़ोर से बदने लगता मेरा blood pressure

डॉक्टर ने समझा मुझे हो रहा है complication
मगर नर्स ने जान लिया मरे दिल के असली situation

दिन यूँही गुज़रे, हम दोनों की मिलते थे नज़रे
मेरे घाव लगे भरने और दिल गाने लगा प्यार के तराने

अस्पताल से चोओत थे ही मैंने उसको किया propose
और उसने भी नहीं किया मुझे refuse

अगले ही दिन वोह बन गई मरी घरवाली
मगर में क्या कहूं अपनी किस्मत को,
वोह संदल वाली लड़की बन गई मेरी साली

4 comments:

Pradeep said...

waah waah!! waah waah!!! :)

search again.. u might find more!!!

Ravi Kiran said...

@Pradeep,

Shukriya.... :)

Smini said...

actually a masterpiece :)
As Pradeep says, pls search for more..

Ravi Kiran said...

@Smini,

Thank you...you are being too kind :)